Welcome to the Forms Site.

You can use the forms on this site to add and update your information with the University including your qualifications and public profile. You can also apply for classification and various teaching and research related activities such as grants and HREC.

New Staff

Firstly welcome to the University! Here’s what you need to do to get set up.

Your College will initiate the process by entering your contact and employment information. Once completed, you will receive an email with a temporary login to this forms website.

Once you are logged in, you will see an array of forms presented to you on the home page. Some people will have a larger number of forms than others, depending on your role within the University.

You will need to complete all of the forms listed below that are relevant to your role:

Form Name Who needs to do this?
Add Tertiary AwardsAcademic Staff, Honorary Researchers, and General Staff
Apply for Discipline AccreditationAcademic Staff
Apply for Academic Classification or Promotion (Levels A or B)Academic Staff
Apply for Academic Classification or Promotion (Levels C, D or E) Academic Staff
Apply for HDR Supervisor Accreditation Academic Staff and Honorary Researchers

During your time at the University, you may need to come back to this forms website from time to time to add to or edit your information and to submit new applications such as Course Advisor, HDR Supervisor or Unit Reviewer accreditation.

You can also use the My CV link to view your University CV at any time.